Sunday, January 25, 2009

Coming soon: A conversation with Tenor, Bruce Ford

Last week I spent an hour and a quarter talking with the phenomenal tenor, Bruce Ford over Skype. I am working on the audio file in the next day or two and will present our conversation on the blog. Bruce is as interesting and profound as his refined vocal technique.

This will not be our last conversation on this blog. Sometimes providence brings you in contact with someone that you are sure will be a mainstay. I look forward to a live meeting with Bruce. Perhaps our next interview will be a video one!

Also, I am hard at work on the second part of "The Female Middle Voice". This week I will have at least those two posts and possibly a third, by request, dealing with "Singing with obesity!"

4 comments:

Justin Petersen said...

Looking forward to these exciting articles!!

George said...

Awesome! You rock, TS! Can't wait to hear the interview!

thetruth said...

Hey TS I added you as a friend on facebook..dont know if you accepted it...probably was thrown off by my icon...its a fat guy that says he beat anorexia lol

Toreadorssong's Vocal Technique Blog said...

I may have. It sounds familiar. If I did not, please send it again!