Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Greetings to my European friends

I will be back in Europe during the month of June and am looking forward to reconnect with all of you. I will be based in Berlin. I have been very moved by the activities in Finland and Sweden. So many of you Finns have followed the blog and I have been very touched to receive such nice emails from you. Equally the case with the faithful Swedes. Close behind are the Germans and French. The blog is read throughout North America, Europe, South America, Great Britain, Australia and New Zealand, Japan and China, South Africa and Indonesia, India and Iran, Turkey and Russia and other places. I have been really moved by your many supportive comments off-line. I welcome you to comment in your language and to request topics that you would like to see covered.  I will be back in New York in July, Europe in August and then back to New York in September. The schedule will alternate with a month in NY and a month in Europe. I look forward to seeing those I have not seen in a couple of months and many more new friends.

Warmest Greetings,

JRL/TS

No comments: