Friday, October 30, 2009

Kashudo (歌手道): The Way of the Singer completes 100 blog posts

I am not one to celebrate my birthdays and I don't know why. However I began this blog on my birthday almost two years ago and it has been transformational. In a strange sense it has been an instrument of Alchemy. A blog transforms from being a kind of public diary to an interactive discussion when others participate. For this, I would like to thank all of you who read the blog and send me countless commentary, constructive criticism and private emails of encouragement. The openness with which I have gone through my own transformation not only from bass-baritone to tenor but also as teacher could not have happened without your participation.

So I celebrate with all of you our 100th blog (101 actually) and look forward to another 100.

Thank you to the over 2000 readers in the United States, Canada and Great Britain!

Ich danke den vielen Lesern aus Deutschland!

Jag tackar många läsare från Sverige som varit mest konsekvent och aktiv läsare sedan början av bloggen.

Agradeço aos muitos leitores do Brasil que, de repente se tornar o maior público fora dos Estados Unidos.

And a collective thanks to the readers from 47 countries on all the continents (minus Antarctica--What no singers down there?).

Jean-Ronald/TS


8 comments:

An Englishwoman abroad said...

Congratulations on your first century, dearest! Learning all the way... (Antarctica doesn't know what it's missing.)

Looking forward to continuing the journey together.

x x x

Pagan Topologist said...

Congratulations Jean-Ronald! I started my blog three years ago next month, and have so far only nine posts, although I do post comments on several other blogs now and again.

Erik said...

Hip Hip Hurray!

Heja Sverige =)

See you Sunday!

DELLA REESE said...

AWW AND IVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING ..I FEEL SPECIAL. I DONT KNOW MUCH OF WHAT YOU SPEAK OF IN YOUR OPERATIC TERMS BUT WHEN YOU POST CLIPS, I CAN HEAR WHAT YOU MEAN. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL AID ME!

I ENJOY YOUR BLOG SO MUCH AND FEEL LIKE I AM APART OF A PIECE OF HISTORY.

Meta said...

Grattis, kära Ron, och tack för senast!:)
Meta

George said...

Congratulations, Ron! It has been amazing following the past 100 posts!

Ulf Wiger said...

Looking forward to the next 100! Cheers,

/Ulf

jaadamgo said...

Your blog has been transformative not only for you, but I think for everyone who pays attention and tries to learn from every post. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge of the voice and of music with the world!