Saturday, January 30, 2010

Master Class in Berlin 18-21 February, 2010: A reminder

Just a reminder about the Master Class. A few of our international blog readers will be in Berlin and there are a few active spots left as well as many spots for non-performing participants. I welcome you to peruse the PDF below and sign up if you have an interest.

Don Miller, the developer of Voce Vista is planning to attend (not yet 100% confirmed) and several members of the Berlin vocal scene will be present. Of course I would love a full class and would welcome my blog readers in particular since I am curious to meet you all.

In addition, I will be teaching 3 days in Gotenburg, Sweden  on April 2-4, 2010.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friends,

I had promised to share the information about my first master class in Berlin here on the blog. The following PDF file contains all the pertinent information. I would welcome any of you to participate if you are in the area:


Vocal Science Workshop.pdf



My sincere best wishes to you all for the New Year!

Jean-Ronald

2 comments:

George said...

Sounds wonderful!!! I really hope you can bring this master class series to NYC before too long!

Rebecca Fromherz said...

I am looking forward to this!