Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kashu-do (歌手道): Kashu-do in Ischia

I have received a lot of emails this last year from readers asking if I would be offering any special sessions or masterclasses during the summer months when many could travel.  I am very happy to announce that I have accepted an invitation to teach at Festa Lirica, in Ischia, Italy this coming June.  Italy has always held a special place in my heart and it will be a joy to return near Naples.  Festa Lirica promises a serious learning environment in an idyllic vacation setting.  I find learning to be particularly profound when alternated with pleasurable down-time. 

A good part of the book-writing will take place during the month on Ischia, so you might be able to have a preview of how Kashu-do (歌手道), The Way of the Singer is coming.  I hope to get to meet some of you in Italy this summer. 

For more information, visit the Festa Lirica website.

All the best,

JRL

© 01/17/2012


No comments: